Business Organisations

In some instances the SBC may not be able to take on your complaint but we will put you in touch with the relevant body to help solve your problem.

Get free local business help from your nearest:

If you are a small business with a complaint about a financial product or service provided in or from the UK, contact the Financial Ombudsman Service for small businesses.

For information about the Prompt Payment Code contact the Office of the Small Business Commissioner who administer the Code on behalf of the Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).